Rosen Kirshen Tax Law is a boutique law firm that specializes in Canadian taxation law, specifically tax dispute resolution with the Canada Revenue Agency, and the Department of Justice. We offer an engaging atmosphere with opportunities for mentorship, skills development and advancement. We work with corporations and individuals to assist with a full range of taxation issues.
We are currently seeking a bright, energetic and engaged administrative assistant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be an intelligent, organized and efficient individual, with the ability to problem solve and take initiative. We are particularly interested in finding someone who is dedicated to customer service and who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, small business setting.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a legal/business setting;
- Legal experience is not a strict requirement;
- Strong Microsoft Office and general technical skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist our client support team in the day to day operations of the firm;
- Assist lawyers and office staff to effectively manage our workload and time;
- Provide administrative support ensuring quality service and professionalism;
- Communicate professionally with all clients and the Canada Revenue Agency;
- Handle administrative details with respect to accounting, opening and closing files, filing, billings; and
- Provide general support to all members of our team.
Available to start January 3, 2018.
Please forward CV, and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Salary commensurate with skills.