Rosen Kirshen Tax Law is a boutique law firm that specializes in Canadian taxation law, specifically tax dispute resolution with the Canada Revenue Agency, and the Department of Justice. We offer an engaging atmosphere with opportunities for mentorship, skills development and advancement. We work with corporations and individuals to assist with a full range of taxation issues.
We are currently seeking a junior associate to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be an intelligent, organized and efficient individual, with the ability to problem solve and take initiative. We are particularly interested in finding someone who has tax experience.
- Called to the Bar in Ontario and in good standing with the Law Society of Upper Canada;
- 0-3 years of legal experience;
- Tax experience is a plus;
- Must have interest in tax law;
- Previous litigation experience is a plus;
- Ability to work independently; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Assist our partners with all aspects of a clients file;
- Drafting representations, which may include objections, appeals, etc.;
- Attend settlement conferences and hearings in the Tax Court of Canada;
- Draft documentation for various Court appearances;
- Communicate with all clients and the Canada Revenue Agency; and
- Completing research and drafting memorandum.
Available to start January 3, 2018.
Please forward CV, Transcripts, and Cover Letter to email@example.com. Salary commensurate with skills.