Rosen Kirshen Tax Law is a boutique law firm that specializes in Canadian taxation law, specifically tax dispute resolution with the Canada Revenue Agency, and the Department of Justice. We offer an engaging atmosphere with opportunities for mentorship, skills development and advancement. We work with corporations and individuals to assist with a full range of taxation issues.
We are currently seeking a bright, energetic and engaged administrative assistant to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be an intelligent, organized and efficient individual, with the ability to problem solve and take initiative. We are particularly interested in finding someone who is detail-oriented and who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, small business setting.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing administrative support to several lawyers;
- Managing the docketing of time entries;
- Preparing legal letters;
- Saving documents and emails in the firm’s document management system;
- Creating client files in accordance with firm procedures;
- Scheduling meetings with clients and assisting in managing lawyers’ calendars; and
- Providing rotational reception/Office clerical relief duties.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2 to 5 years of legal assistant experience at a law firm or in-house legal department;
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint);
- Experience with Amicus Online or similar document management system;
- Excellent organization and time management skills;
- A self- starter and team player with a professional manner;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while balancing different priorities;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Experience in and/or exposure to tax law would be an asset.
Please forward CV, and Cover Letter. Available to start immediately. Salary commensurate with skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward application to email@example.com.