Rosen Kirshen Tax Law is a boutique law firm that specializes in Canadian taxation law, specifically tax dispute resolution with the Canada Revenue Agency, and the Department of Justice. We offer an engaging atmosphere with opportunities for mentorship, skills development and advancement. We work with corporations and individuals to assist with a full range of taxation issues.
We are currently seeking a bright, energetic and engaged Tax Law Clerk or Paralegal to join our growing team. The successful candidate will be an intelligent, organized and efficient individual, with the ability to problem solve and take initiative. We are particularly interested in finding someone who is dedicated to customer service and who thrives in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, small business setting.
- Assist our lawyers with research projects;
- Assist lawyers and office staff to effectively manage our workload and time;
- Assist with audits and notices of objection;
- Draft Taxpayer Relief Requests;
- Communicate professionally with all clients and the Canada Revenue Agency;
- Negotiate payment plans with the Canada Revenue Agency; and
- Provide general support to all members of our team.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal/business setting;
- Special Consideration will be given to those with a legal background;
- Strong Microsoft Office and general technical skills; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Please email the applications to email@example.com.
Available to start immediately.
Salary commensurate with skills and experience.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent