Tax Services

Unfiled Returns
Do you have unfiled tax returns? Has the Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) created a tax debt for you without the proper information? It is in your best interest to file all outstanding returns to replace the inflated fake returns issued by the CRA.
Tax Debt
Are you unable to pay your bills or operate your business due to your bank account being frozen by the CRA? Having difficulty refinancing your home because the CRA has a lien on your property?
A Canada Revenue Agency (“CRA”) audit can be a very frightening and stressful situation.  Wage and salary earners present relatively few compliance problems. Please contact us for a free audit consultation.
If the tax auditor believes that a tax return was filed incorrectly or contained inaccurate information, it is likely that the taxpayer will be reassessed by the Canada Revenue Agency.  Contact us for a free consultation.
Tax Court
If you disagree with the Canada Revenue Agency’s (“CRA”) decision resulting from an audit or objection, you can appeal the assessment or determination to the Tax Court of Canada (“TCC”).
Voluntary Disclosure
Second chances don’t often happen in life.  Have you failed to report income, overstated your expenses, or were you unaware that you were required to disclose foreign assets? Contact us Today.
If you have left Canada, or plan on leaving for an extended time, there is a way to stop paying Canadian taxes on your worldwide income. You must have yourself declared a non-resident of Canada for tax purposes. RKTL assists with these applications daily. Call us now.
Tax Planning
Do you think you’re paying too much in taxes? Want a plan to drastically reduce your overall tax burden? At Rosen Kirshen Tax Law we believe in minimizing your taxes to the greatest extent.
Taxpayer Relief
Are you being crushed by penalties and interest on top of what you owe to the Canada Revenue Agency? The taxpayer relief committee may remove all, or a portion of the penalties and interest you have been charged. Call us today to learn more.
Judicial Review
If the Canada Revenue Agency or another government body made an incorrect decision on your file, you may apply to Federal Court for a Judge to review that decision. Here at Rosen Kirshen Tax Law we will fight to overturn unfair decisions. Let us fight for you.
Rectification and Remission Orders
Here at Rosen Kirshen Tax Law, we can assist with revising a transaction where the consequences were not as intended. This is the Doctrine of Rectification. Learn more by calling us today.
Disability Tax Credit
The Disability Tax Credit (“DTC”) is a non-refundable tax credit that helps Canadians with disabilities pay for their out of pocket expenses.
Avoiding Bankruptcy
If you owe money to the Canada Revenue Agency, and they are attempting to force you into bankruptcy, remember, you always have options. Call us today to see how we can solve your tax issues without having to declare bankruptcy.
Business Advisory
Are you wondering if your business is being run in a tax efficient manner? Are you planning on making major acquisitions or sales but want a complete tax plan prior to doing so. We advise businesses on all aspects to keep their taxes down. Call us today!
Criminal Prosecution
If you are being prosecuted criminally for tax evasion, or think you might be. Call us today. The importance of having a lawyer well versed in tax law and the criminal system cannot be overstated.